MAX HEALTH: 9
ARMOR: 11 (nude)
Bow Sword: 3
Longbow: 3 / 6 range
- Athleticism—+1 initiative (if lightly armored), Move 4
- Armor of Flesh*—You endure suffering better than most. *As a racial bonus, add Wisdom bonus to Armor. Clothing and armor negates this ability.
- Heal: Heal self completely after 1 day in nature without fighting or traveling.
- Wilderness Survival: Negate penalties of forest travel. Make fire. Find water.
- Hunter—Reveal hidden monster from 3 spaces or another room. Find food
- Bow Sword: 3 dmg (melee); 3 dmg / 6 (range)
- Jade cloak
- 50’ rope and grappling hook
What’s this? If you’re thinking you’ve stumbled across the wrong blog, don’t worry! Every summer, I take time out from my hectic writing schedule to delve into one of my guilty pleasures: Tabletop Role Playing Games. And by the looks of this article from the New York Times, it appears that I am not alone among fantasy authors who find inspiration in games like Dungeons & Dragons. This year, I thought it’d be fun to marry my Quest Role-Playing Game to the literary world of Aenya. Who knows, perhaps some future gaming session will inspire the next Ilmarin adventure! Using my character building system from Quest, I present my first Aenya based character, Thelana!